Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Announcement

Well hello there!

I have taken a bit of a backseat in the world of the internet, as I've felt the pressure weighing me down.

Marketing.
Selling.
Listing.

Repeat.

I just want to make things.

SO...I have taken all made to order items out of the shop and I will not be taking any custom orders for a short time (never fear if you already have a custom order with me, it will not be put on hold!). I need to sit at my bench and just make stuff. I was the most ambitious I've been in a long time this evening and started seven new projects. Who knows when they'll all be complete...but I'm so happy to be working with stones again. Yum.

I do want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me this holiday season, and always. It's wonderful to think of all the little gems that I've made with my own two hands, making their way to all different countries and climates and people.

Stay tuned for photos of some new stuff soon!

No comments: