Monday, December 6, 2010

ever-changing.

My life is growing and changing in such a rate that I can barely keep up.

I'm trying to be healthier, meanwhile mourning the truffle cheese in the fridge (and the butter, and the bread, and the sausage, and the wine...). It's really not so bad, but I'm making some much needed changes and trying to stay focused until it's a habit more than anything. I don't completely deprive myself, but who can eat just a single piece of truffle cheese?

I'm going to warm yoga again, which has been so hard but so good. After I mostly want a hug and/or to cry.

I was offered a new job today and will be starting a new path in January. Mixed emotions, but this is a very, very good thing, as I was looking at unemployment in a few months. When you have pony mouths to feed that is not an option!

Jewelry continues to be sparse, and my time is spent on custom orders. It's good, though. It's good to work with my hands.

Cholula continues to challenge me and test my patience. I'm finding I'm better physically equipped to deal with this. A few months ago, it was so difficult for me to keep my legs quiet. Somehow, something has happened and they are so much better. I feel like I have more control over them. Such a seemingly small thing but so difficult to master, this. Now: to work on my core. You try lifting a 1500 pound beast's belly and shoulders with your abs and let me know how it goes.

Here is a newer ring I finally got around to photographing. It's part II of my organic series:


Rough-hewn. Pulled right out of the dirt. And for sale, here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/63802494/organic-ring-in-jade

No comments: