Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can you believe he's 25?


On Saturday morning, I was going around to all of the fields and feeding the horses that live outside. This involves a lot of rubber tubs, stacked in an order I can remember, so each horse gets their correct grain and supplements.

After Zeus finished his breakfast, he ambled over to the other side of the field where I was checking their water, looking at me hopefully.

I'm fairly sure he thought I was opening the gate to the other side of the field. However, he made a noise that can only be described as a grunt. I decided the next best thing to running to the other side was running around where he was, so I sent him off. He flipped his head, ears perked, and ran to the other side, where he stood waiting for me to do it again.

He was playing. And it was cute.

Since I was technically working, a full-blown session of fun could not carry out, but I made sure to return later with my camera.

He is handsome AND fat.


No comments: