Friday, January 2, 2009

It's just the little things...

Today on etsy I discovered hearting.

Ok, I actually knew about this before. If you heart something you like something, for those of you new to this. I can heart items AND whole shops which is quite convenient because it beats trying to write down every shop I like and keep track of where I wrote it. It's then stored for me and anyone else on etsy can see who hearts certain shops and pieces.

What I did discover today is that there are TWO WHOLE PEOPLE that I don't know who HEART MY SHOP! And one person that I do know!

And there are other people who heart specific items!

It's such a small thing but...exciting! I may need some help coming back to the real world when I actually sell a piece.


Oh, and by the way, items are listed on my etsy if you missed that part :)

www.cholulajewelry.etsy.com

Spread the word!

No comments: