Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Catching up on Life

I've been taking an unplanned break from jewelry for the past few days. I think I needed it.

The weekend was exhausting with the horse show and barn work. The humidity took it's toll and going into the hot garage to work with fire wasn't high on my list of things to do.

I did finish 3 pieces (stone setting & polishing - both of which are done in the AC) which I will try to photograph tonight. I don't know that I'll get them listed before my vacation, but I will try to preview them on the blog at the very least.

And, ok, I have to brag just a little.
This is where I'm staying as of Saturday:


That's the pool, but if this picture was zoomed out a bit more it would also show you that the pool overlooks the ocean.

That picture may or may not sum up my lack of motivation to get in the studio...it's time for VACATION!

**photo was found here: http://www.choice1.com/ten-bay-paradise.htm?CID=

3 comments:

Fashionably Adorned said...

WOW, can I come too!!! where are you going? have a great and safe time and hope you come back to reality rested!! :)

jessi sawyer said...

Going to the Bahamas :) I'm really excited...it will be nice to have a relaxing, laid-back vacation!

Fashionably Adorned said...

ahhh you lucky dog!! have fun and take lots of pictures!!