Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It could be sweet

The ever-present challenge of finding balance
is
challenging.

Funny how that works.

Today there was no jewelry, rather there was cleaning (much needed) and riding (also much needed).

I can't do everything.
Though I certainly try, sometimes.

The next batch has changed drastically in the past few days, as now it contains 3 items from the last batch. They didn't exactly go according to plan. But I'm alright with that, because they will be better than they were before.

What I have to show you is not much but sometimes that is ok. I think they are sweet little morsels of metal and stone.

I hope you think so too.

Sun & Moon Stackers

Tiny Turquoise

Lil pops poppy posts

And that is that! I will hopefully have them in le shop sometime tomorrow.

No comments: