Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And one more...


Fordite & sterling
mmm-hmmm.
I have been on a very simple kick lately. Any embellishment seems like too much.
Sadly, I'm not going to get everything listed before the open house. The rhodochrosite necklace sold already, straight off of facebook, (!) so I think I'm going to make another. There has been a lot of interest in that one...funny that a piece I wasn't even going to make because the stone is dyed is one that's most popular. Sales are such a mystery to me.
I have 5 pairs of earrings, a small pendant, and 2 pairs of Megan Earrings to go in the polisher. Three chains to make for finished pendants. From here it's finishing details, setting stones (oh the stones I have to set...), price-tagging, etc! And next week the creating process starts all over for a trunk show on the 7th.
Exciting!

No comments: