Tuesday, October 6, 2009

!!!

OH DEAR.

I fear I have ignored this blog for a very, very long time. Life has been a little crazy and a little in the way.

Please do know that if I had been blogging, it wouldn't have been pretty.

Things I HAVE done:
1. My friend Angie's engagement photos, which are not on this computer or I might post some.
2. A quick and dirty photo manip for a friend's album cover (see below).
3. Made lots of lists
4. Started to assault said lists! Jewelry is slowly (I just typed slowling, new word?) creeping along, I'm working in a kind of assembly-line fashion to get ready for this show at the end of the month. I don't really know that it's any more productive or a better use of my time, but I feel like it is so maybe that's enough.

I still have to list my 2 most recently completed pieces, but it's been raining for what seems like eternity and I've yet to retake the photos for them!

And so, I'm getting my head back together and will be back to regular posting asap.

THANKS for sticking with me! There will be something good for it coming up in the near future...I've made 50 etsy sales and I think that's worth celebrating!

2 comments:

Fashionably Adorned said...

Hey~ nice to hear from you, I know how it is though, I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't really have much to say. That picture is a bit disturbing! No face=horror show! LOL can't wait to see what you've been making, congrats on your 50 sales and good luck on your upcoming show!

jessi sawyer said...

I do disturbing best!