Friday, October 23, 2009

New Stuff!

These are pieces I started on Sunday and finished last night. Only one pair of earrings had to go back to the soldering board (sometimes the 3mm bezels like to trick me) but other than that I was a machine!

I'm very happy with all of these - and remember, whatever doesn't sell will be in the shop :) (I could likely be persuaded to make another of whatever DOES sell, too!)

Berry Earrings - Carnelian & Sterling
Drop earrings with blue topaz -


Elphaba Earrings - Amethyst & sterling (I've been planning to make these for over 6 months...)

Over the Moon Necklace - turquoise & sterling (I love this and I want to keep it with my rustic poppy necklace to layer together ommgggg)


(I've been drawing those suckers on everything...those and funny shaped circles. Everything.)

Drop earrings with serpentine beads -

(I actually made a pair of these several months ago and decided to keep them. This pair sold quickly!)

Copper & sterling I don't have a name for these yet earrings -

Turquoise and Sterling I don't know what to call these yet earrings -

No comments: