Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh Cholula, you're breakin' my heart...


I'll be chugging away at custom orders the rest of this week and possibly into next. I'm hoping that after next Sunday I'll be able to carry on with my massive 'NEXT' list. I'm slightly OCD about list making and I clump items together in groups of 7-10 depending on size. These lists change at least a couple of times a week, depending on how badly I want to use a new stone or if a new design strikes me.

Can we take a vote on 36 hour days, please?

Cholula says yes. And asks that someone would please brush her face since I'm apparently incapable.

Speaking of my 'lazy lump,' we had a WONDERFUL lesson tonight in which we canted for most of it. Or...worked on cantering for most of it. Peanuts to some, HUGE for us! Last week was the first time I've really cantered in several years and the first time on her (aside from a few strides here and there).

I'm going to feel it tomorrow (I feel it already) but it was just the push we needed. If my former digital video buff self can figure out how to transfer video onto a PC, you may even be able to watch it someday!

3 comments:

Chris O'Byrne said...

Paul Simon would be so proud. :)

I love seeing how much has changed with and between you two over the years. It really does seem like just yesterday that we got her.

jessi sawyer said...

Isn't it crazy? It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that she's SEVEN.

Sara Mathewson said...

I can't believe she is seven either! It is great to see the progress you have made with her. I am very proud of you!

Love ya!

Mom