Friday, February 12, 2010

foxy.

I am drinking my tea just the way I like it: milky and a little sweet.

I ran into a slight problem last night.

The pickle is missing.

This is what happens when you go out of town for a week, apparently. Crockpots of chemicals just get up and walk away. (I'm completely serious. I have no idea where my pickle is.)

The photo up top shows my sweet little cubes of raw diamonds. I don't have a concrete plan for them, other than they will each likely be made into rings. Maybe one or two as pendant accents. I'm kind of itching for some high karat gold, but have you SEEN gold prices? Ridic.

Oh, I found the bird:



the current stone pile:
wild horse (magnesite + hematite)
Nevada turquoise
Nevada boulder turquoise
Peruvian pink opal
-- All from Tucson, yeah! The opal is last in the bunch, as I left all of my sketches for the new stones in Arizona and won't have them back for another week or so. I really need to learn to keep everything in one notebook instead of reaching for the closest piece of paper (in this case, a used envelope) to draw on. The disorganization makes my head spin. I have 4 notebooks I pick up at random that are filled with jewelry designs, and scraps of paper I frequently lose with more. OH DEAR.

No comments: