Sunday, March 28, 2010

My weekend.

This is a typical weekend for me:

Saturday:
AM chores
ride horse 1
work on jewelry
take photos of jewelry
ride horse 2
work on more jewelry
barn night check
(eat somewhere in there)

Sunday:
AM chores
lesson on Cholula mare
jewelry/photos/etc
PM chores
jewelry/foods/etc
try not to face plant
more jewelry
home
face plant

I'm in between home and face planting right now. (It doesn't help that I generally get 5-6 hours of sleep a night...)

So yes, these are my weekends. My time "off" from my "real" job. There is no amount of coffee or tea that could keep me fully functioning for the entire 48 hours. Truth.

But, in the midst of all of that, I finished a couple of pieces, and I have photos of one of them! This is the pearl necklace that I was rambling about yesterday. The one where I just could not get the liver of sulfur to cooperate. This one has been on the lists for a couple of months now, and I realized only after putting it together that it's quite a bit like another pendant I made last year, but with a copper dot in the middle. This one has an adjustable chain with a handmade clasp and can be worn at 16" or 18".

Ramble ramble. Tired, yes? Yes.

PHOTOS!

No comments: