Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Cholula

I really cannot get over how adorable Cho pony is here.

She loves her food. So very much that she must cuddle into it and love on it.


My weekend was full of barn. Barn chores + Cholula. We went on our very first ride down the gravel road yesterday (and first ride outside of the year - yeah!) We encountered a pile of geese milling about a frozen (but quickly thawing) field. And a running and barking dog. And a car. And a giant pile of snow. And a bunch of other stuff in the distance. While all was worth looking at and noting, Cholula kept chugging along. She was fabulous.
I managed to find a spot of time to finish up a few custom orders, a few pairs of earrings, and a ring for the shop as well! Photos to come soonish.

3 comments:

Laur said...

Your horse is darling. I feel the same way about food sometimes -- gotta snuggle with it.

Fashionably Adorned said...

Hi Jessi~ Your horse is so cute! Those pictures made me chuckle!

jessi sawyer said...

Thank you both! She is a love. I fully appreciate her enjoyment of food :P