Monday, November 15, 2010

10 things that I like right now.

1. Umba sapphires. Oh, my.
2. Mares. Specifically a big black one named Cholula. I am having one hell of a time with her under saddle right now, but it almost makes me love her more. I appreciate her female sass.

3. Salted caramel everything, but especially ice cream.

4. Visual candy:




(ok, and I rather like the song quite a bit as well. There is a lot of passion there.)
5. What feels like a metric ton of custom orders.
6. ALREADY being more or less on top of my holiday shopping!
7. That winter seems to be holding off/holding back, just for a little longer.
8. The 4:30 hour, when I walk home from work. I like the light then, but mostly I like these birds:

Hundreds of crows filling the skies and lining the tree tops as far as the eye can see. I don't think I've ever seen so many in person - this photo doesn't do the numbers justice. It makes me feel like I live in the coolest Alfred Hitchcock themed neighborhood ever. Except without the violence.
9. My new laptop!
10. My massive scarf collection.

No comments: