Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 Custom Orders are DONE!

Well, one was done last week and the other as of Monday.
FIRST -
I made a wedding ring!
The customer played a very active role in the design and completion in this and I am delighted she is happy with it. Plus, she is ALSO an art kid and art kids need to stick together. It's been a great experience working with her through this and...I made a wedding ring!

The second is a bracelet that was made for my boyfriend's mom for him to give her for mother's day. He had seen a bracelet I made a couple of years ago and told me to make something like that. I pretty much had complete creative freedom and I enjoy making these bracelets SO much. When things slow down a little (haha, right) I will start another for the shop.

Unfortunately I didn't get great pictures of the stone, but it was custom cut by my favorite stone cutter on etsy - Lapidarious. It's a lovely little moss agate and it's set open-backed on its link.




2 comments:

Fashionably Adorned said...

Hi Jessi,
I've been keeping tabs on your blog for a while now and I love it... The bracelet for you BF's mom is super cool! are you going to make any for your shop??? You should, it's very eclectic!!

Sherice :)

jessi sawyer said...

Thank you so much! I like knowing that a few people are at least reading this!

I do plan on making those for my shop eventually. I have a bunch of other projects on the table right now, so it may be awhile til I'm once again inspired to make a bracelet. In a way it's like designing 5 or 6 different pieces because of each link...and then they all have to flow...so it takes a bit to come up with a design I'm happy with :)