Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Announcement!

The TRUNK SHOW date is set: August 30th!

I will be packing up shop, closing etsy for the day, and bringing all of the goods with me.

If there is something you've had your eye on, you have until that date to purchase it [keeping in mind the shop will be closed for my vacation from Aug 14-Aug 23]. I have no idea what will sell at the show and what won't so this is my 'heads up!' to everyone who happens to read my blog.

2 new things (the last of the most recent batch) in the shop at some point today:

Stamped & hammered circle pendant with 3mm garnet

Sigh...this stone...

Ring with a big stamped sterling pebble, a stamped bezel, and GEMMY GEMMY SODALITE. I was not a fan of sodalite until I saw this cab...it is gorgeous and translucent and nearly no visible white. Wide band, fits my 6.5 ring finger just lovely.

2 comments:

Fashionably Adorned said...

The new pieces are really great.. good luck on your trunk show and have a great vaca.. hop on over to my blog and let me know what you think of some new pieces I posted on there!! Thanks
later

jessi sawyer said...

Thanks! I have been really happy with the stuff I've been doing lately. It feels good.