Sunday, June 21, 2009

Still here...


The weekend was full of wedding & friends & Minneapolis love. I have no pictures because I refuse to bring my beast of an SLR to take snapshots. Hopefully there will be some in the near future from others' cameras. For now, the picture above was taken 3 whole years ago, before we graduated. It's only 3 of us but that's better than nothing, right?

There was also a bit of shopping (new sandals for my travels & a prairie wallet).

The jewelry is coming along, slowly but surely. I'm finishing up some custom orders this week, starting a new batch, polishing, etc. I had a bit of a lazy week last week (or, rather, had so much other stuff going on my free time was used catching up on sleep...) so it's time to pick it back up again - jewelry AND riding.

Here's to hoping the humidity breaks.
And that I get to bed earlier the rest of this week.

No comments: