Friday, July 16, 2010

bullet form.

The Mathewsons, circa 1970-something
My mom is in the red tank top!
-My apartment and I are on speaking terms again, as the air conditioning, for the time being, is working.


-You know how when you have a tumbler you have to clean the steel shot every few rounds?

I forgot.
For like a year.

Needless to say, all of the pieces I polished yesterday have to be re-polished. I don't think the dingy/dull look is particularly flattering for anything.


-I have another custom order twiggy ring I've been working on, which I'm fairly sure I have to remake. For the 3rd time.


-Art fair progress: ahead of schedule!
Right now I'm looking at having:
20+ rings
29+ earrings
15 necklaces
2 bracelets

Not too shabby!
Still need to figure out how I'm displaying all of those earrings!


-Tomorrow (early...very early) I leave to go north. Every year, we have a huge family reunion at my aunt and uncle's cabin. I haven't been able to make it for several years due to work, unreliable cars, etc. But this year, my sister and I are going! There are going to be 60+ people this year...note photo above of my aunts and uncles. There are a lot of us.

No comments: