Tuesday, July 13, 2010

still here!

I meant to post an entry last Wednesday about how I was leaving for a mini vacation and due to this the blog would be quiet for a spell.

But I forgot, and then it was already Saturday and my holiday was nearly over so it seemed kind of pointless.
So, there you have it. I was in Texas from Wednesday-Sunday, visiting the boyfriend.

Yes, the boyfriend lives in Texas. And yes, it is a very long story.
This is us, 7-ish years ago:


Highlights of my trip included:
lots of sleep
lots of being incredibly lazy
SPRINKLES!!
(I really like cupcakes.)

Time went way too fast this trip (well, it always does, really). I'm having a harder time returning to my "normal" life here because I'd just rather be there. I'm doing an excellent job pouting.

But, he'll be here in August. And I'll be there in October. And so on, and so forth. And hopefully not for very much longer! We've been doing this for 3 1/2 years...it's about time to live in the same state.

I'm steadily chipping away at my list of jewelry, despite the pouting. I have an art fair to prepare for and only 2 1/2 more weeks! I can't believe how much I have to get done...staining display items, building something for my earrings, getting material for a table cover, figuring out what to do for change, buying receipts and a calculator, gathering packaging supplies...

It's a little overwhelming, but hopefully it will all come together!

No comments: