Thursday, October 21, 2010

3 necklaces. (preview)

I finished these up on Tuesday.





Leftmost: Carnie carnelian necklace. Wait til you see the back! (As usual, my camera picked up more red in the carnelian. It's definitely red-ORANGE.)
Center: Submarine OJ necklace in autumnal hues...this one I made for you! The first one I ended up keeping...I am wearing it right now, actually.
Rightmost: A glowing drop of prehnite. I pierced the little seed pod motif (as seen on the pod necklaces & a few other things) on the back.

Apparently I'll be posting photos later to show the backs of all of these...they all have their own little details!




Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go remove the insides of my ears. They have been itching for the past hour and I don't think I can take it much longer. (If anyone has an allergy medicine that actually works, do tell. I'm fairly sure I've tried them all, but perhaps there is a magic drug out there that I'm missing...)

No comments: