Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am working on some things.

Some new things, like getting some of my photographs together to put here. (I've only had it for 2 years...)

Some jewelry things, like a pile of custom pieces. And some earrings. And charmy things. And I have another home show in 1.5 weeks? Oh!

Some pony things. Cholula is such a rock star. I love her. Last night we rode in the LOUD arena, with winds whipping around outside up to 60mph. The canvas was flapping, the metal bars were creaking, but Cho settled into work like it was any other day. Because she is awesome.

I need to order silver and I should probably just do it but I'm being really optimistic/hopeful that silver prices will go down. Even though they probably won't. $23+ per ounce, sir. No thank you.

It's taking ever fiber of my being to not buy everything. I am in shopping mode, and some people make some really fantastic things.

Like this:

And these:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/60067555/three-little-terrariums


AND THIS.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59499208/sale-25-percent-off-the-patience

No comments: