Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have an addiction, sir!

Ohohoh this day is off to a good start! Yesterday my chances of finding a decent flight to New Orleans in April without a million connections was looking damn near impossible. I wanted a specific flight so I could travel with friends, but it was Obscenely priced. Today, the price on it went down nearly $300! As the travel agent said, "It was meant to be, this is the one!"

So now that's one thing out of the way. I suddenly feel so productive.


But...the real fun is...
This little pretty is mineminemine!



Now it's design time. I hope I can come up with something perfect for it. It'll be a prong setting to show off maximum color, perhaps make a chain to go with it as well? Need to figure out how to incorporate the bail. Sigh. I do generally prefer bezels when it's not a faceted piece, but I don't want to cover up any of that dark green rim. We will see what comes out of it.

No comments: